写第一个字之前,我下了一百回的决心。
Before writing the first word, I decided to have one hundred times.
如果天天都能看到你,已经是今世最好的福气了。
If I could see you every day, I'd be the best in the world.
田丹,我只能在纸上写我爱你。面对面,说不出来。
Tian Dan, I can only write on the paper I love you. Face to face, say not to come out.
如果你问为什么,我只能说很多细碎的事情。
If you ask me why, I can only say that many fine things.
四川北路第一次碰到,你不会相信;
North Sichuan Road first met, you won't believe;
陪你一起租房,你也不会相信;
Accompany you to rent a house, you also won't believe;
回来就看到你在家里的阁楼上,你也不信。
Come back to see you at home in the attic, you do not believe
可是每一次,我都知道我爱上你了。
But every time, I know I'm in love with you.
你回同福里的时候,我觉得同福里才像我今世的家。
When you back Tong Fu Li, I think I like this world Tong Fu Li family.
和你一起走在马路上,上海的冬天也暖和一些。
Walking along the road with you, Shanghai's winter is warm.
如果你要笑,觉得太阳会照到我心里。
If you want to laugh, think the sun will shine in my heart.
你那么聪明漂亮,我只是普通的菜场小会计。
You are so smart, I am just an ordinary small farms accounting.
我每天都觉得亏欠你,想为你做任何的事情,浑身会充满了力气。
Every day I feel indebted to you, want to do anything for you, all will be full of strength.
以前是埋头过日子,现在,希望岁月静好、现世安稳。
Used to be buried live, hope now, years of quiet good, secular stability.
仗什么时候才能停啊!
When the battle to stop ah!
你竟然就住在我的头顶,住在我的家里。
You actually live in my head and live in my house.
如果哪天,我能娶到你,反而害怕起来,因为我不确定自己有那种福气。
If one day, I can marry you, but I'm afraid, because I'm not sure I have that kind of luck.
万一你突然走了,再也听不到你上楼下楼的声音。
In case you go away, you can't hear the sound of your going upstairs.
田丹,我有娶你的福气吗?
Tian Dan, do I have a good fortune to marry you?